At The Nurse Link, we value communication and encourage healthy nurse centered discussion. We created this space for your to voice your opinion, ask hard questions and share your nursing journey. Nursing has tons of hurdles, obstacles and triumphs. Rather you are a current, future or aspiring nurse you may share your perspective by joining in on popular ongoing  threads or by creating a brand new topic of interest. No inquiry is too big or small, allow our community of nurses to answer your pressing questions and join your movement! 

Hawaii Travel Nurse...

Notifications
Clear all

Hawaii Travel Nurses  

RSS

nursealee
(@nursealee)
01/07/2019 11:26 am  

Hey guyssss!! I’ll be starting a travel contract in Hawaii soon yayyy!! Has anyone been out there before?

Kel7986 and liked
(@medsurg-mike)
02/07/2019 1:17 pm  

@nursealee I wish! I always said I'd do travel work but never got around to it unfortunately. But hey, I don't think theres a better place to do it than HAWAII! Congrats

ItsPeyton liked
ReplyQuote
Wharty
(@wharty)
07/03/2020 11:12 pm  

Sometimes it happen that traveling in different places of the world provides the  in easy way.Nurses travel around the world which provides the people good health options while traveling.

This post was modified 4 months ago by Wharty

ReplyQuote
mamddes
(@mamddes)
09/05/2020 3:27 pm  

Hello everyone. I often use a programming assignment help. Among the authors, you can find both other students and university professors, researchers, or freelancers. But all of them are united by one thing - a true professional and responsible approach to solving problems and passing the test. Guys, did you have such a situation that you ordered an essay, but it was not written in high quality? What did you do in such situations?

ReplyQuote
Share: