At The Nurse Link, we value communication and encourage healthy nurse centered discussion. We created this space for your to voice your opinion, ask hard questions and share your nursing journey. Nursing has tons of hurdles, obstacles and triumphs. Rather you are a current, future or aspiring nurse you may share your perspective by joining in on popular ongoing  threads or by creating a brand new topic of interest. No inquiry is too big or small, allow our community of nurses to answer your pressing questions and join your movement! 

Calling All Travel ...

Notifications
Clear all

Calling All Travel RNs  

RSS

KKonkel
(@kkonkel)
28/04/2020 11:45 am  

Are you looking for a cost effective way to explore the United States? Are you unsatisfied with what your current travel nursing agency can offer you?

Premier Medical Staffing Services is a travel nursing agency that is looking for qualified nurses to accept staffing assignments in some our country's coolest destinations. Currently, we are looking for nurses that are able to fulfill contracts in CA, LA, MN, MO, TX and WI.

We provide competitive compensation packages, housing/per-diem allowance and so much more. 

For more information about our travel nurse opportunities, visit Premier Medical Staffing Services.

Reply to this thread with your best travel RN tip!

This topic was modified 2 months ago by KKonkel

RNjackie
(@rnjackie)
30/04/2020 3:57 pm  

This sounds great!! I suggest you also post this on the network side of the site.

My traveling RN tip is to maintain or model the same morning and nighttime routines as if you were at home. Keeps you grounded!

ReplyQuote
(@tom808)
05/05/2020 9:26 pm  

If only I could. Don't qualify yet but best believe.. as soon as I do I'm there!

ReplyQuote
Share: