Forum

California travel n...

California travel nurses  

RSS

NurseMJB
(@nursemjb)
03/07/2019 11:53 am  

I’m Canadian with a dual American citizenship and presently working on my California license. The process is taking forever but I’m almost there! I found an agency and a recruiter but if anyone has any tips or tricks on negotiating contracts, what to expect, etc. I’ll be staying in the Los Angeles vicinity. Anything helps!

Topic Tags
nursealee
(@nursealee)
05/07/2019 7:26 am  

Congrats NurseMJB!! I worked in LA last year on a few contracts. One thing you can be sure to expect is TRAFFIC 😩 lol also expensive living situations especially if you’re in the city, my advice would be to Airbnb or shared living space and depending on if you’re shipping your vehicle or not, allow yourself and extra hour commuting anywhere at any given time 😅. Feel free to message me with any specifics you want to know and good luck, you’re going to love it!!

NurseMJB liked
ReplyQuote
NurseMJB
(@nursemjb)
09/07/2019 1:40 pm  

Hey Nursealee!

Thanks so much! I am planning on shipping my car. I’m so glad that you said to go with Airbnb because that’s exactly what I did! I heard that it was the popular thing to do. Did you ship your car?

ReplyQuote
reitiols
(@reitiols)
18/08/2019 4:58 am  

Feel free to message me with any specifics you want to know and good luck, you’re going to love it!!

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register