At The Nurse Link, we value communication and encourage healthy nurse centered discussion. We created this space for your to voice your opinion, ask hard questions and share your nursing journey. Nursing has tons of hurdles, obstacles and triumphs. Rather you are a current, future or aspiring nurse you may share your perspective by joining in on popular ongoing  threads or by creating a brand new topic of interest. No inquiry is too big or small, allow our community of nurses to answer your pressing questions and join your movement! 

Notifications
Clear all

WebSite  

RSS

(@medsurg-mike)
20/06/2019 8:27 pm  

This sight is so amazing, i'm so glad that there is something like this to help with resources and mentorship.

nursenicoleg
(@nursenicoleg)
03/07/2019 1:24 am  

I agree! I think it is great that the website has both networking and resources for everyone along the nursing journey! It reminds me of a cross between Allnurses.com and Facebook, except nursing focused 😀 

ReplyQuote
covidnurseamy
(@covidnurseamy)
25/04/2020 5:13 pm  

Will any merch be available soon??

ReplyQuote
TraumaKennedy
(@traumakennedy)
21/05/2020 1:10 pm  
Posted by: @covidnurseamy

Will any merch be available soon??

Oh I definitely second the merch! I want everything lol

ReplyQuote
mamddes
(@mamddes)
28/09/2020 1:32 am  

I have just found this resource and seems great. I like nice and easy to navigate interface, pleasant fonts to read and a lot of interesting threads. I am not a medical worker but I highly appreciate all hard works doctors and nurses do for us today. They are like angels saving millions of people in each corner of the world without any fear. I am like the forum here and I am going to view it more attentively.

ReplyQuote
Share: