At The Nurse Link, we value communication and encourage healthy nurse centered discussion. We created this space for your to voice your opinion, ask hard questions and share your nursing journey. Nursing has tons of hurdles, obstacles and triumphs. Rather you are a current, future or aspiring nurse you may share your perspective by joining in on popular ongoing  threads or by creating a brand new topic of interest. No inquiry is too big or small, allow our community of nurses to answer your pressing questions and join your movement! 

Notifications
Clear all

"Coronavirus: 5 Self-Care Habits for Healthcare Workers"  

RSS

covidnurseamy
(@covidnurseamy)
25/04/2020 4:58 pm  

https://blog.ochsner.org/articles/coronavirus-5-self-care-habits-for-healthcare-workers

Biggest things for me to remembers are SLOW DOWN! And maintain routine and structure.

Please share additional things!

(@medsurg-mike)
26/04/2020 12:45 am  

I consider keeping in touch with family and friends part of self care. Have definitely had to make an effort to maintain regular communication because as much as I miss everyone, some days I'm just too exhausted from work to do much of anything.

ReplyQuote
nursekatty
(@nursekatty)
04/05/2020 9:29 pm  
Posted by: @medsurg-mike

I consider keeping in touch with family and friends part of self care. Have definitely had to make an effort to maintain regular communication because as much as I miss everyone, some days I'm just too exhausted from work to do much of anything.

Same!

ReplyQuote
Share: