Forum

TEAS  

RSS

(@studentnursebatts)
02/07/2019 10:45 pm  

Anyone have any tips on taking/ passing the TEAS? I'm scheduled to take it in a couple months and want to get started early.

Topic Tags
RN-loading
(@rn-loading)
04/07/2019 5:54 pm  

I just recently took the TEAS and did pretty well. I used both the ATI TEAS book as well as the Mometrix TEAS manual. I made sure to put aside a couple of hours everyday to study and take the practice tests. The ATI manual asked the questions exactly how they were on the test, but it didn't have a lot of actual practice questions. Also, the ATI manual wasn't very easy to follow. The Mometrix manual had three full length practice tests and more examples for each section. I preferred the Mometrix, but I think using both was beneficial. I would also identify the areas you are the weakest in and focus on those the most. Prioritize your needs, but be sure to study all materials. Most importantly, relax and be confident in your abilities! Its only a test, don't psychic yourself out.    

ReplyQuote
reitiols
(@reitiols)
18/08/2019 4:59 am  

The ATI manual asked the questions exactly how they were on the test, but it didn't have a lot of actual practice questions. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register