Forum

NCLEX Prep  

RSS

NurseNy
(@nurseny)
29/06/2019 1:12 am  

I am a recent grad, looking to take my Nclex soon! There are several resources available for prep. For those who have been through the Nclex preparation process, what program(s) do you all recommend? 

-UWorld

-Kaplan

-HURST

(all programs that I am researching, with great reviews)

Topic Tags
NurseBraxton
(@nursebraxton)
29/06/2019 8:49 pm  

I used HURST and found it to be extremely thorough and helpful. I passed on the first try with 75 questions. 

ReplyQuote
tanyasharma
(@tanyasharma)
30/06/2019 5:22 am  
 Hey, I am looking for a dedicated study partner for NCLEX. I have put my profile and study schedule on StudyPal. All my friends in New York use it to find study buddies and groups for NCLEX test

ReplyQuote
Selamkemsi
(@selamkemsi)
01/07/2019 11:32 am  

Hey! For me, I utilized Uworld, ATI Comprehensive NCLEX Study Guide and other online resources for practice questions. Also, creating a study schedule and staying disciplined to it really helped me out. I made sure to give myself 2-3 hours daily of strict studying. If able, try going to other locations to study as well like your local library or coffee shop. Let me know if you want me to share some of my study notes!

Best of luck 🙂 

Amber liked
ReplyQuote
chroniclesofnursing
(@chroniclesofnursing)
01/07/2019 5:41 pm  

Definitely google Mark Klimek’s NCLEX prep recordings! Those helped me out the most. Best of luck 

ReplyQuote
ItsPeyton
(@itspeyton)
02/07/2019 5:11 pm  

@chroniclesofnursing  I used those as well- very help! Great recommendation! Best of luck guys. 

ReplyQuote
katybpnp
(@katybpnp)
03/07/2019 12:04 am  

I personally used ATI (our school used it and we had a live review and then access to the virtual tool) as well as the free version of the NCLEX mastery app! Many of my classmates used UWorld though and all said GREAT things about it.

Best of luck! 🤗 

ReplyQuote
nursenicoleg
(@nursenicoleg)
03/07/2019 2:06 am  
Posted by: katybpnp

I personally used ATI (our school used it and we had a live review and then access to the virtual tool) as well as the free version of the NCLEX mastery app! Many of my classmates used UWorld though and all said GREAT things about it.

Best of luck! 🤗 

Like @katybpnp, I used ATI (provided by school) as well as the free version of the NCLEX mastery app (great for practice questions when you're on-the-go) to prep for the NCLEX. I took my exam back in 2015, so I'm glad that these two resources are still relevant!

I haven't used UWorld myself, but I have seen many good reviews about it from people on other nursing forums (not anyone I know personally though). 

ReplyQuote
Dinky
(@dinky)
13/07/2019 10:49 am  

Hey,Studying with a study partner help allot in preparation .you can also find studypartner by sign in for free in studypal.all my friends use this to find the studypartner

This post was modified 1 month ago by Dinky

ReplyQuote
reitiols
(@reitiols)
18/08/2019 5:00 am  

The ATI manual asked the questions exactly how they were on the test, but it didn't have a lot of actual practice questions. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register