At The Nurse Link, we value communication and encourage healthy nurse centered discussion. We created this space for your to voice your opinion, ask hard questions and share your nursing journey. Nursing has tons of hurdles, obstacles and triumphs. Rather you are a current, future or aspiring nurse you may share your perspective by joining in on popular ongoing  threads or by creating a brand new topic of interest. No inquiry is too big or small, allow our community of nurses to answer your pressing questions and join your movement! 

Notifications
Clear all

Time Management  

RSS

NurseKayla
(@nursekayla)
14/09/2019 9:18 pm  

Hi-

Can anyone give some insight around effectively managing time in nursing school. I'm in my second year and the courses are bit more challenging and I'm attending clinical...I'm honestly feeling a bit overwhelmed. I've asked my instructors about the best way to approach studying but I never seem to get a straight forward answer...thanks in advance

KYM
 KYM
(@kym)
09/04/2020 7:20 pm  

Late but thought this would be good to answer for current and future students.

Plan out your whole day. To the point of scheduling for yourself your meal times and breaks. You can get a planner or use a phone app, whatever is your preference, but plan absolutely everything. Once you get into a good routine, it'll become like second nature, I promise!

ReplyQuote
TraumaKennedy
(@traumakennedy)
21/05/2020 1:04 pm  
Posted by: @kym

Late but thought this would be good to answer for current and future students.

Plan out your whole day. To the point of scheduling for yourself your meal times and breaks. You can get a planner or use a phone app, whatever is your preference, but plan absolutely everything. Once you get into a good routine, it'll become like second nature, I promise!

No longer a student but this is universally applicable and I’m going to implement this! Can’t tell you how many times I’ve honestly forgotten to eat!

This post was modified 2 months ago by TraumaKennedy

ReplyQuote
Share: