Join Our Nursing Forum - A Discussion Board for All Nurses and Nursing Students

At The Nurse Link, we value communication and encourage healthy nurse centered discussion. We created this space for your to voice your opinion, ask hard questions and share your nursing journey. 

Nursing has tons of hurdles, obstacles and triumphs. Rather you are a current, future or aspiring nurse you may share your perspective by joining in on popular ongoing  threads or by creating a brand new topic of interest. No inquiry is too big or small, allow our community of nurses to answer your pressing questions and join your movement! 

Quarantined student...

Notifications
Clear all

Quarantined student.. and just got diagnosed (asymptomatic)  

Anonymous1
(@anonymous1)
Topic starter  

So I just found out that I have covid-19 and am worried about my elderly grandparents and my mom who all live in the same house. I've been self quarantining even before finding out just to take extra precaution and I've had zero symptoms. They all thought I was being extra and paranoid for even getting tested in the first place and now I'm afraid they have it already or will get it eventually but they are not concerned at all!

I pretty much stay holed up in my room. Been trying to get through these online classes but the stress and anxiety of getting my family sick is making me really unproductive. Especially when they're giving me a hard time about it and not taking it seriously. Sorry to vent.

TraumaKennedy
(@traumakennedy)

How are you doing? Sorry to hear about your troubles. I've had a few scares myself so I know the feeling of paranoia and anxiety. Please let us know how you're doing.

ReplyQuote
Share: