At The Nurse Link, we value communication and encourage healthy nurse centered discussion. We created this space for your to voice your opinion, ask hard questions and share your nursing journey. Nursing has tons of hurdles, obstacles and triumphs. Rather you are a current, future or aspiring nurse you may share your perspective by joining in on popular ongoing  threads or by creating a brand new topic of interest. No inquiry is too big or small, allow our community of nurses to answer your pressing questions and join your movement! 

Nursing Students Tu...

Notifications
Clear all

Nursing Students Turned Tech  

RSS

NurseKayla
(@nursekayla)
08/04/2020 11:00 pm  

Im in Louisiana and am a nursing student turned tech. I'm doing all of my class work online and my clinical have been replaced by my tech job. Are you guys programs doing that (clincal to nurse tech). Everyone I talk to outside of my university has been doing clinical online. Although Im a senior I can't help but feel sacrificed. Its dangerous out here. 

This topic was modified 3 months ago by NurseKayla

patthemurse
(@patthemurse)
09/04/2020 7:52 pm  
Posted by: @nursekayla

Im in Louisiana and am a nursing student turned tech. I'm doing all of my class work online and my clinical have been replaced by my tech job. Are you guys programs doing that (clincal to nurse tech). Everyone I talk to outside of my university has been doing clinical online. Although Im a senior I can't help but feel sacrificed. Its dangerous out here. 

Yea I haven't heard of that before but sounds dangerous. I'm in Atlanta and all of our clinical are online. I wanted to get an independent tech job but with everything else going on, Ima pass. 

ReplyQuote
NurseKayla
(@nursekayla)
16/04/2020 10:45 pm  

@patthemurse

I'm getting a little more used to it now but we're still understaffed. Makes me a little worried to be working around a bunch of newbies like myself tho! Just saw an ad from a hospital in my city saying they have a 4-week training program for nurse techs.. gulp

ReplyQuote
mamddes
(@mamddes)
20/05/2020 7:37 am  

In short, nothing works fine, the ministry understands everything, but cannot do anything about it since many countries are not ready for distance education. Many people order essay writing services so that teachers do not touch them.
Let the kids go on vacation already. A formal approach to education threatens a moronic generation.

ReplyQuote
Share: