At The Nurse Link, we value communication and encourage healthy nurse centered discussion. We created this space for your to voice your opinion, ask hard questions and share your nursing journey. Nursing has tons of hurdles, obstacles and triumphs. Rather you are a current, future or aspiring nurse you may share your perspective by joining in on popular ongoing  threads or by creating a brand new topic of interest. No inquiry is too big or small, allow our community of nurses to answer your pressing questions and join your movement! 

Notifications
Clear all

Please help ati question  

RSS

ALDAYE
(@aldaye)
08/07/2020 10:53 pm  

Can somebody help me Please? I have a question that the website doesn't explain to well. Is there a difference in the BSN ATI and the ADN ATI ?? All the website says is the following,

" Although the same methodology and analytical processes were used to create BSN and ADN versions of the ATI Pulse model, separate predictive algorithms exist for students enrolled in ADN vs. BSN programs. The different predictive algorithms emphasize or deemphasize certain predictors of later NCLEX-RN success as a function of how they perform analytically within these two different student populations. Despite ATI Pulse’s program-specific weighting of predictors, comparable predictive accuracy is achieved for both ADN and BSN program types.".

Now to me what I read is in my own word is YES they are different? Thoughts please

Share: