Forum

What did your child...

Notifications

What did your child write about in his/her college essay?  

RSS

afllakke
(@afllakke)
Eminent Member
21/11/2019 1:06 pm  

There were a few college reps at a high school event recently and they told us about some college essays which stood out to them. Some of the ones they mentioned: -one guy wrote about how great it would for Taylor Swift if she dated him -one student wrote about 12 Reasons he/she would survive the Hunger Games This was surprising to me. What did your child write about in his/her essay?

reitiols
(@reitiols)
21/11/2019 2:45 pm  

Well, I think it’s up to everyone to use essay writing services or not. I write essays very well, but sometimes I am always so overwhelmed with the work schedule that I understand that I need to write 5 essays in a week. My schedule includes maneuvering between two jobs, and jobs take up most of my time. Therefore, sometimes I ask for the services of a professional writer and funny things, each time they meet my expectations. It's funny, but ozziessay helps me a lot. I also think that it depends on the service you use because not every service will meet your expectations and estimates. And what do you think?

ReplyQuote
Share: