Join Our Nursing Forum - A Discussion Board for All Nurses and Nursing Students

At The Nurse Link, we value communication and encourage healthy nurse centered discussion. We created this space for your to voice your opinion, ask hard questions and share your nursing journey. 

Nursing has tons of hurdles, obstacles and triumphs. Rather you are a current, future or aspiring nurse you may share your perspective by joining in on popular ongoing  threads or by creating a brand new topic of interest. No inquiry is too big or small, allow our community of nurses to answer your pressing questions and join your movement! 

Notifications
Clear all

Cancelled Graduation  

covidnurseamy
(@covidnurseamy)
Topic starter  

My graduation was cancelled but my university is allowing Spring 2020 grads to walk at the fall commencement. I busted my ass for this BSN as did my friends. Now our biggest day has been taken away and I can't take my grad trip to Cabo. I'm crushed. Even more so, I can't acknowledge the people who really help me get here.

Really want try to find some cute ways for us to celebrate or a good party favor I can send out to my study pals who helped me get through or my favorite instructors. Anyone have some cute nurse themed gift ideas that I can DIY or a fun way to celebrate. Haven't really seen much of anything on social besides the drive by parties (people in the car congratulating as they drive by" 

Anonymous1
(@anonymous1)

Sorry for the cancellation, I understand your frustration because mine's been delayed at least another semester but I'm still taking a few online classes.

Tbh I'd be paranoid about sending out any kind of DIY gifts periods because of the possibility of spreading the virus.. I have it now although I'm asymptomatic and wouldn't have known had I not gotten tested.

Have you considered doing virtual gifts and having a group video chat party? You could get somebody to "DJ" for it like i've been seeing

ReplyQuote
Share: