At The Nurse Link, we value communication and encourage healthy nurse centered discussion. We created this space for your to voice your opinion, ask hard questions and share your nursing journey. Nursing has tons of hurdles, obstacles and triumphs. Rather you are a current, future or aspiring nurse you may share your perspective by joining in on popular ongoing  threads or by creating a brand new topic of interest. No inquiry is too big or small, allow our community of nurses to answer your pressing questions and join your movement! 

Notifications
Clear all

Governor to open GA, ATL Nurse  

RSS

patthemurse
(@patthemurse)
21/04/2020 2:24 pm  

Kemp announced yesterday that he is opening up the city this weekend and even went as far as to outline the types of businesses. Barbershops, nail salons, clubs, etc. What kind of sh!t is that? Seems like a setup! Here's the link to the article: https://www.cbs46.com/news/gov-kemp-georgia-businesses-to-reopen-with-restrictions/article_21d552f0-8347-11ea-87c8-1303c14305e1.html

#atlantanurses #governorkemp #reopening #lancebottoms #socialdistancing #atlanta #georgia

This topic was modified 5 months ago by patthemurse

JoeThaGOAT
(@joethagoat)
21/04/2020 2:59 pm  

Yeah this plan is foolish! I keep telling people that the surge hospital is there for a reason. I’m glad Keisha is the voice of Atlanta! Our metropolitan area is more populous than the whole state so it’s important that ATLiens stay home. Chocolate city will definitely feel the wrath of corona if not.

ReplyQuote
(@studentnursebatts)
21/04/2020 4:11 pm  

I’m reiterating what I said in the other thread about the country opening up in general. I’m not opposed to reopening because I think this is a scenario in which maybe it’d be best to let nature run its course. Taking things too far with medicine and keeping everything shut down is an invitation for a complete economic collapse.

ReplyQuote
patthemurse
(@patthemurse)
21/04/2020 4:21 pm  

@joethagoat

It’s a no for me dawg, even with the surge hospital. I feel bad for the people that listen to Kemp and suffer loss because of it

https://www.wabe.org/coronavirus-updates-200-bed-surge-hospital-nears-opening-in-atlanta-exhibit-hall/

ReplyQuote
NurseBraxton
(@nursebraxton)
Eminent Member
21/04/2020 4:38 pm  

Is it true that one of the major hospitals flooded? Grady?  Even with a surge hospital, this sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen. SMH

ReplyQuote
patthemurse
(@patthemurse)
04/05/2020 9:07 pm  

Our (Georgia) health department reported 1,000+ NEW CASES within 24 HOURS of reopening... !!!!!!!

Are they trying to wipe us off the map?!?!

ReplyQuote
Share: